The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Yellow. "All the questions in this week's brainteaser are about the colour yellow and things that have "yellow" in their names." Answers here.
1. Which 1939 film included the song "Follow the Yellow Brick Road"?
2. Which pop singer released a highly successful song and album entitled "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" in 1973?
3. What is the French word for "yellow"?
4. Which song by the Beatles starts like this: "In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea"?
5. Which US national park is situated on a broad plateau in the Rocky Mountains, chiefly in northwest Wyoming?
6. Who wrote the 1921 book "Crome Yellow"?
7. What kind of animal is the clouded yellow?
8. In which play by Shakespeare does Ariel sing a song which begins 'Come unto these yellow sands"?
9. Which American satirist recorded a parody of Mitch Miller's "The Yellow Rose of Texas" (1955), which features an over-enthusiastic drummer?
10. Starting in 1894, who was the art editor of "The Yellow Book", a periodical of the 1890s?