Featured Link

Featured Link: World Book Trade (e-books, awards, videos)

Monday, June 06, 2011

Library for the Performing Arts plans Noel Coward exhibition

Library for the Performing Arts plans Noel Coward exhibitionNoël Coward once said, "The only thing that really saddens me over my demise is that I shall not be here to read the nonsense that will be written about me and my works and my motives." The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center promises to display both sense and nonsense about the composer, director and playwright at a new exhibition devoted to Coward that is scheduled for next spring. Star Quality: The World of Noël Coward will run from March 12 to June 9 in the Donald and Mary Oenslager Gallery and include photographs, programs, scripts, costumes, personal effects, memorabilia, and other objects, as well as audio and video components. There will also be a series of public and educational programs around the city related to the exhibition

No comments: