The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Indoor Sports and Games. "This week's brainteaser is about sports and games which are usually played indoors" Answers here.
1. Ping-Pong is another name for which game?
2. Greco-Roman and freestyle are types of which sport?
3. In which sport were the Russians Marina Klimova and Sergei Ponomarenko outstanding in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
4. How many players are there in an ice hockey team: six, eight or nine?
5. Ashtanga, hatha and kundalini are forms of which sport or practice?
6. The Fédération Internationale d'Escrime is the world governing body for which sport?
7. A game of tenpin bowling is made up of how many "frames"?
8. Which British court game that originated in handball developed in different forms at three public schools, Eton, Rugby, and Winchester?
9. The oldest court still in use for which ball game is the one installed by Henry VIII at Hampton Court in London?
10. Which indoor game was invented by army officers serving in the Devonshire Regiment in India in 1875 and named by Neville Chamberlain, one of the officers?