The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Your body. Answers here.
1. What is the more common name for the illness known as avian flu?
2. Pneumonia affects which part of the body?
3. The cerebellum is the second largest part of which organ in the body?
4. What is the name for the clear, domed front of the eyeball?
5. The average human skeleton has how many bones: 106, 206 or 306?
6. There are four types of human teeth. Name three of them.
7. In humans, is the sense of taste much more sensitive than smell or is the sense of smell much more sensitive than taste?
8. Is "trachea" another name for the stomach, the spine or the windpipe?
9. Describing an infection, what does "AIDS" stand for?
10. Most people have how many pairs of ribs?