On April 29 2009 WebJunction is hosting a free webinar about libraries that are using technology competencies to identify what training staff need and how staff can succeed at their jobs. Speakers:
* Lori Reed, Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County (NC)
* Phyllis Winfield and Kim Gales, Worthington Libraries (OH)
* Kris Rosenburg, St. Johns County Public Library System (FL)
The presenters will discuss how they implemented a competency-based program in their library, including steps to:
* create a training program
* define job descriptions and
* assess staff needs.