The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Theme Tunes. Answers here.
1. Which star of the 1997 film "Men in Black" also recorded its theme tune, which won a Grammy Award in 1998?
2. Which 1942 Hollywood film used the song "As Time Goes By" as its theme tune?
3. What was the title of Bryan Adams's theme song to the Kevin Costner-starring vehicle "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" (1991)?
4. Who sang the theme songs for the films "The Cincinnati Kid" and "In the Heat of the Night"?
5. "The Ballad of Jed Clampett" was the theme of which long-running TV series?
6. Who recorded the aria "Nessun Dorma" from Puccini's "Turandot", which was used as the theme tune for the BBC television's coverage of the 1990 football World Cup?
7. Who composed the tune 'The Entertainer" which became the Academy Award-winning theme tune of the 1973 film "The Sting"?
8. "When It's Sleepy Time Down South" was for many years the theme song of which jazz trumpeter and singer?
9. In 1995, which group's recording of "Start Me Up" was used as the launch theme for the Windows '95 operating system?
10. Which 1939 film included "Tara's Theme"?