"Credo Reference recently signed an agreement to integrate five key M.E. Sharpe multi-volume encyclopedias into the Credo General Reference collection. M.E. Sharpe publishes in the social sciences and humanities, including titles in economics, political science, management and public administration, history and literature. The handsomely illustrated Sharpe Reference titles feature numerous maps, photographs, timelines, charts, lists, tables, bibliographies, glossaries and indexes that lend impact and immediacy to the information they provide - all of which will be available to Credo users from these five highly-reviewed and awarded titles:
* Encyclopedia of Emancipation and Abolition in the Transatlantic World, 2007 [3 vols.]
* Encyclopedia of Intelligence & Counterintelligence, 2005 [2 vols.]
* Encyclopedia of World Trade From Ancient Times to the Present, 2005 [4 vols.]
* A Financial History of the United States, 2002 [3 vols.]
* The Underground Railroad: An Encyclopedia of People, Places, and Operations, 2008 [2 vols.]"