The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Entrepreneurs. Answers here
1. Which US computer entrepreneur co-founded Microsoft in 1975 with his school friend Paul Allen?
2. Which Australian-born US media magnate was the founder of News Corporation and publishes the "New York Post" in the USA and "The Times" in the UK?
3. Which Greek businessman married Jacqueline Kennedy in 1968 after he had had a long relationship with Maria Callas?
4. Which Italian entrepreneur was prime minister of Italy in 1994 and 2001?
5. Which US aviator and entrepreneur was also the producer of such films as "Hell's Angels" and "The Outlaw"?
6. Orson Welles's 1941 film "Citizen Kane" was based on the real-life figure of which newspaper tycoon?
7. Which British entrepreneur founded the Virgin Group and was the first to cross the Atlantic and the Pacific in a hot-air balloon?
8. In 1980, which US media entrepreneur founded the Cable News Network (CNN), television's first 24-hour news station?
9. Which rock music entrepreneur opened a shop in London with Vivienne Westwood in the 1970s that became the focus of the punk rock movement?
10. Which Internet navigational guide was co-founded by US entrepreneurs David Filo and Jerry Yang?