The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: First Person. Answers here
1. The Romans first came to Britain when which leader invaded in 55 and 54 BC?
2. Who was the first person to become president of the USA?
3. Which aviator was the first to make a solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic?
4. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
5. Who was the first Bishop of Rome?
6. Who was the first prime minister of independent India - from 1947 to 1964?
7. In 1884, Maud Watson was the first women's singles champion in which British tennis championship?
8. In 1949, Sukarno became the first president of which republic?
9. Who was South Africa's first black social worker?
10. Hugues Aubriot was the first person to be confined in which building he had built?