The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Islands. Answers here.
1. What is the world's largest island (apart from Australia)?
2. Which island, 20km long, between the Hudson and East rivers forms part of New York?
3. Which south-east Asian republic consists of more than 13,000 islands, including Sumatra and Java?
4. Reykjavik is the capital and largest city of which island?
5. The Shetland Islands are part of Scotland. Are they north or south of the Orkney Islands?
6. In which ocean is the island of Madagascar?
7. What is the British name for the islands for which the Argentine name is "Islas Malvinas?"
8. Which island is the smallest state of Australia?
9. In New Zealand, which is larger: North Island or South Island?
10. Name five of the seven main islands in the Canary Islands
Here is an XML feed (beta) for the Brain-teaser