The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Religions. Answers here.
1. Hare Krishna is a Hindu sect based on the worship of which god?
2. Which Christian denomination was founded by John Wesley in 1739?
3. Muslims face in the direction of which city when they pray?
4. Judaism and Christianity are monotheistic religions. What does "monotheistic" mean?
5. The Society of Friends is the official name of which religious group?
6. Gautama Siddhartha was an Indian prince whose teachings formed the basis of which religion?
7. Which religious movement was founded by Mary Baker Eddy in 1879?
8. Adi Granth is the principal sacred text of which religion: Sikhism, Taoism or Confucianism?
9. Which religious movement was organized in the early 1870s by Charles Taze Russell?
10. What is the popular name for members of the United Society for Believers in Christ's Second Appearing?