This week's Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer is about composers. Questions relate to the worlds of pop music and jazz as well as the classics, so you'll need a broad-ish spread of knowledge. Answers here:
1. Which songwriter collaborated with Bernie Taupin on the songs Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road and Benny and the Jets?
2. Who composed the songs A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall, Masters of War and Just Like a Woman?
3. Which composer wrote symphonies which are known as the "Eroica", the "Pastoral" and the "Choral"?
4. Who wrote the songs Mrs Robinson and Bridge Over Troubled Water?
5. Which ragtime composer wrote the Maple Leaf Rag and The Entertainer?
6. Galt MacDermot wrote the music for which "American tribal love-rock musical" (1967)?
7. Which Greek composer wrote the music for the films Chariots of Fire and Blade Runner?
8. Which British composer wrote the music for the TV series The Wombles as well as Bright Eyes for the film Watership Down?
9. Which French composer wrote the music for the films Lawrence of Arabia and Doctor Zhivago?
10. What pseudonym was used by the composer Philip Heseltine?