This week's Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer tests your knowledge of Oscar-winning actors, films and filmmakers. Answers here:
1. Which American actor won Oscars for the films One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and As Good As It Gets?
2. Who won an Oscar for playing the title role in the 1980 film Gandhi?
3. Who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in Ghost (1990)?
4. Who directed the 1992 Oscar-winning film Unforgiven?
5. Which actress won an Academy Award as Best Actress for her performance in Sophie's Choice (1982)?
6. Which 1961 film musical won an Oscar for Best Picture?
7. With the 1963 film Lilies of the Field, who was the first black actor to win an Academy Award for Best Actor?
8. Who directed the Oscar-winning 1997 film about the sinking of the Titanic?
9. Which role in a 1998 film did Judi Dench play to win an Oscar as Best Supporting Actress?
10. For which 1968 musical film did Barbra Streisand win an Oscar?