The Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer - test your knowledge of American TV comedy with these questions. Answers here:
1. Name the "green-garbed puppet frog" who was the mainstay of the Muppets on TV from 1957
2. In the series Roseanne, was Roseanne's husband named Dan, Don or Dewey?
3. Which American entertainer had his own TV show from 1961 to 1966, before appearing in the films Mary Poppins and Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang?
4. Which TV series from 1973 to 1984 was set in a mobile army surgical hospital?
5. Who played the title role in the TV series Bilko from 1955 to 1959?
6. In Frasier, which actor plays Frasier's brother, Niles?
7. Give the first names of four of the five members of the Simpsons family in The Simpsons
8. Which British female comedian appeared on British TV in Three of a Kind and went on to have her own show in the USA, for which she won an Emmy in 1990?
9. Which American comedy series which started in 1990 was called "the show about nothing"?
10. What is the full name of the character played by Matt LeBlanc in Friends?