The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Oranges. "This week's brainteaser is about orange: things that are orange or that have "orange" in their names" Answers here.
1. What is an orangery or orangerie?
2. Seville oranges are named after a province and city in which country?
3. Complete this line from a nursery rhyme: 'Oranges and lemons' say the bells of...
4. In 1910, the Orange Free State became a founding province of which country?
5. Orange is one of the seven colours of the rainbow. Which two colours does it come between?
6. In Northern Ireland, is the Orange Order an organization of Protestants or Roman Catholics?
7. The king of England from 1689 to 1702 was known as William of Orange. Was he William II, William III, or William IV?
8. In 1988, which rock group released the album "Green" that included the single "Orange Crush"?
9. Navel oranges are usually seedless. Is this true or false?
10. In which country did the "Orange Revolution" occur in 2004?