The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Television Comedy. Answers here.
1. Who shot to fame in 2001 with his role as David Brent in the BBC television show "The Office"?
2. In which series was Kelsey Grammer's character, Dr Frasier Crane, first seen on television?
3. Which character did Tony Robinson play in the TV series "Black Adder"?
4. "High Society", broadcast in 1995, was a US version of which British sitcom?
5. "Terry" is the first name of two members of the comedy team which made "Monty Python's Flying Circus". What were their surnames?
6. Which American television comedy series popularised such catchphrases as "Sock it to me" and "Look that up in your Funk and Wagnalls"?
7. Which English comedian's real name was Alfred Hawthorne Hill?
8. Which American actress was Dick Van Dyke's costar in the TV comedy series "The Dick Van Dyke Show"?
9. After appearing in the US television show "Friends", Matt LeBlanc went on to star in which sitcom in 2004?
10. Name the three fictitious characters who are featured alongside Jerry Seinfeld in the American television sitcom "Seinfeld"