The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: All at Sea. Answers here.
1. Which is the largest of the world's five oceans?
2. Which sea is bounded by the Strait of Gibraltar in the west?
3. What name is given to the roughly triangular area of the Atlantic bounded by Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico?
4. Which ocean has the longest coastline?
5. In 1998, what destroyed two villages in Papua New Guinea?
6. The rivers Danube and Volga flow into which sea?
7. What name is given to the clockwise ocean current carrying warm water from the Gulf of Mexico across the Atlantic to the British Isles and Scandinavia?
8. Oceania is a name for the groups of islands in the southern and central areas of which ocean?
9. What kind of thing is the Maelstrom off the north-western coast of Norway?
10. Which ocean was known in ancient times as the Erythraean Sea?