The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Spain. Answers here.
1. What is the capital of Spain?
2. What is the name of the mountain chain between France and Spain?
3. In bullfighting, what is a picador?
4. Are wines from Rioja predominantly red or white?
5. Which Spanish novelist wrote "Don Quixote" about a self-deluding knight errant?
6. What is the name of the plateau which covers most of Spain?
7. Who designed the Church of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona?
8. Which Spanish composer wrote the guitar concerto called "Concierto de Aranjuez"?
9. Which Spanish painter between 1810 and 1814 executed 65 etchings called "Los Desastres de la Guerra" (The Disasters of War)?
10. What is the "zapateado"?