The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here.
1. What did Shakespeare call "The green-eyed monster"?
2. If "John Bull" symbolises England, which character symbolises the United States?
3. Which two symbols or numbers are used in a binary system?
4. Which English rock band (1976-1985) was founded by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones?
5. On which sea are the ports of Odessa and Sebastopol?
6. If an Australian said he was using "Rafferty's rules", what would he mean?
7. Which legendary Indian heroine was the daughter of Powhatan?
8. In the game of chess, does a bishop move in straight lines or diagonally across the board?
9. Which instrument was played by Django Reinhardt?
10. Which small, landlocked, independent republic lies in the Apennine Mountains, inland from the Italian Adriatic town of Rimini?