The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Cassell's Peoples. One of the reference sources recently added to Xrefer's rich collection of material is "Cassell's Peoples, Nations and Cultures". All these questions can be answered from this source. Answers here.
1. Gibraltar is on the southern coast of which country?
2. What is the usual name for the native people of New Zealand?
3. The Flemish inhabit the Dutch-speaking northern province of which country?
4. After World War I, the Rhineland was occupied by which country?
5. The government of independent Cyprus has always been dominated by which group: Turkish Cypriots or Greek Cypriots?
6. Which country gets its name from the "North Way" - the sheltered sea route through the Skerry Guard?
7. Gascony is a historic region of which country?
8. In which country is the state of Rajasthan?
9. Who was the last communist leader of Soviet Russia?
10. What is the capital of the Republic of Mongolia?