The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Weddings. Answers here
1. Which 1994 comedy film starred Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell and is about several weddings and one death?
2. Is a golden wedding the fortieth, fiftieth or sixtieth anniversary of a wedding?
3. Which New Zealand singer performed Handel's "Let the Bright Seraphim" in 1981 at the wedding of the Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer?
4. What was the title of the 1997 film about a wedding which starred Julia Roberts, Dermot Mulroney, Cameron Diaz and Rupert Everett?
5. Which Russian composer married a pupil, Antonina Ivanovna Milyukova, but left her a month after the wedding in a state of nervous collapse?
6. In the 1951 film "Royal Wedding", which dancer appeared to dance on the walls and ceiling of a room?
7. Which American author wrote the 1946 novel "The Member of the Wedding"?
8. Who wrote incidental music to "A Midsummer Night's Dream" in 1842 which included the celebrated "Wedding March" - was it Mendelssohn, Beethoven or Brahms?
9. Although she had already won several awards, which British fashion designer failed to win the commission to make Princess Diana's wedding dress in 1981? This designer suggested that the Queen may have been put off by her pink hair.
10. Who wrote the piano piece "Wedding Day at Troldhaugen", Troldhaugen being the name of the composer's own house in Norway?