The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here
1. Champagne gets its name from a district in which country?
2. Elvis Presley made his first record as a present for which person?
3. In which gulf does the Gulf Stream originate?
4. The musical instrument called the bouzouki originated in which country?
5. Which city is known as "The home of lost causes"?
6. Is Managua the capital of Nicaragua, Chile or Peru?
7. Which 1951 musical play was based on the experiences of Anna Leonowens?
8. Which French mime artist created the white-faced character called "Bip"?
9. Which state became the 49th state of the USA in 1959?
10. A verse which starts "The Ram, the Bull, the Heavenly Twins" is designed to jog your memory about what?