The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: The Media. Answers here.
1. In radio communications, "Foxtrot" is an internationally recognised code word for what?
2. "Romcom" is an abbreviation in cinema and TV for what?
3. The Palme d'Or is the top prize awarded for Best Film at which film festival?
4. What is an "ident"?
5. In a film or television production team, what is a "key grip" responsible for doing?
6. As the name of a broadcasting company, what does the abbreviation "VOA" stand for?
7. In the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, what does the film rating "G" mean?
8. What does a preamplifier do?
9. In which country is the satellite TV channel Al-Jazeera based?
10. In print, on television and on radio, what is a "Clio"?