The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: History. Answers here.
1. "Duce" is an Italian word commonly applied to which Italian leader?
2. During the 1990s, which country had prime ministers named Albert Reynolds, John Bruton and Bertie Ahern?
3. Who was president of the United States from 1977 to 1981? His first names were James Earl.
4. The Scottish engineer, John Logie Baird, is usually credited with demonstrating in 1926 the first true system of what?
5. Which three countries are in the Benelux economic union?
6. Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili was the original name of which Russian leader?
7. Which medieval fortress was stormed by a Parisian mob on 14 July 1789?
8. Which president of North Vietnam was the leading force in the war between North and South Vietnam during the 1960s?
9. In which country was the FLN engaged in guerilla war with French forces from 1954 to 1962?
10. After 99 years of British rule, in which year was Hong Kong restored to China?