The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Shapes. Answers here.
1. What is the normal word for one half of a circle?
2. Which word is used to describe a triangle that has all its sides of equal length?
3. How many sides does a quadrilateral have?
4. A rectangle is the same as an oblong: true or false?
5. What is the word to describe a triangle that has two sides of the same length?
6. How many sides does a pentagon have?
7. What is the two-letter word for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter? Its value is about 3.14.
8. How many sides does a dodecagon have - six, eight or twelve?
9. What is a scalene triangle?
10. How many sides does a rhombus have?