The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Jobs. Answers here.
1. Is a female impersonator usually male or female?
2. What does a pharmacist do?
3. In a theatre, what is the word for a person offstage who reminds the actors of forgotten lines or cues?
4. Used informally in Britain, "matelot" is a French word for what?
5. "Sawbones" is an old-fashioned word for what kind of person?
6. "Trick cyclist" is a slang word for what kind of worker (not a kind of cyclist)?
7. An orthodontist is a dental surgeon who specializes in what?
8. What is a sommelier?
9. What is a wet nurse?
10. What is a funambulist?