The Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer - identify well-known people with the same first name. This time, the name is Robert - or Bob. Try to guess who they are from these descriptions, and then see how you did by visiting the answers page
1. 19th-century Scottish author who wrote "The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" and "Treasure Island"
2. American singer, born 1941, composer of "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" and "Masters of War"
3. American actor and director, born 1937, directed the films "A River Runs Through It" and "Quiz Show"
4. 18th-century Scottish poet who wrote "Auld Lang Syne"
5. Younger brother of an American president, who served as attorney general during his brother's presidency and was assassinated in 1968 by Sirhan Sirhan
6. 19th-century English poet who wrote "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" and "My Last Duchess"
7. American engineer, born 1934, who invented a synthesiser which is named after him
8. American poet (1874-1963), author of poems "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" and "The Death of a Hired Man"
9. German composer (1810-1856) who wrote "Carnaval", "Papillons" and the Spring Symphony
10. British musician, born 1945, a founder member of Soft Machine, his solo albums include "End of an Ear" and "Ruth is Stranger than Richard"