The Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer this week tests your knowledge of famous sons, daughters and associated relations. Answers are here
1. The son of novelist Kingsley Amis is also a writer. What is his name?
2. Who is the only daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip?
3. In the Book of Genesis in the Bible, Joseph was given a coat of many colours by his father. What was his father's name?
4. Which legendary British king had three daughters named Goneril, Regan and Cordelia?
5. Singer Natalie Cole is the daughter of which famous male singer?
6. Mary Wollstonecraft died giving birth to her daughter, Mary, who married which famous poet?
7. Singer Jermaine Jackson married the daughter of which famous record-company boss?
8. In Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice", what was the name of Shylock's daughter?
9. In Greek mythology, Oedipus married his mother. What was her name?
10. A notorious New York murderer called himself "Son of Sam". What was his real name?