The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. "Here is another of our popular General Knowledge brainteasers." Answers here.
1. What is the meaning of the phrase "poker face"?
2. How many pairs of ribs are there in a normal human body: 10, 12 or 15?
3. Was Elvis Presley born in Mississippi, Missouri or Texas?
4. Who painted the famous portrait called the "Mona Lisa"?
5. The musical "West Side Story" is a modern-day interpretation of which Shakespeare play?
6. The comic team called the Marx Brothers originally consisted of five brothers. Can you give the nicknames of three of them?
7. A flight data recorder or black box in an aircraft automatically records flight data. What is its usual colour?
8. Which American president from 1963 to 1969 had a wife nicknamed "Lady Bird"?
9. Who wrote the "Play for voices" called "Under Milk Wood"?
10. Was the composer Frederick Delius born in England, Norway or Belgium?