The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Famous Last Words. Answers here.
1. I expect I shall have to die beyond my means (or "Either that wall paper goes, or I do")
2. Thy necessity is greater than mine.
3. I am just going outside and may be some time.
4. I shall hear in heaven.
5. Et tu, Brute (You too, Brutus?).
6. I think I could eat one of Bellamy's veal pies.
7. I realize that patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.
8. All my possessions for a moment of time.
9. Well, I've had a happy life.
10. How were the receipts today in Madison Square Garden?