The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Sports. Answers here.
1. The Harlem Globetrotters are famous for which sport?
2. What colour is the jersey worn by the winner of each stage of the "Tour de France" cycle race?
3. In which sport is the America's Cup awarded?
4. For which sport are Sandy Lyle and Nick Faldo famous?
5. What is the normal length of the table in table tennis: eight, nine or ten feet?
6. In 1926, Gertrude Ederle became the first woman to do what?
7. In billiards and pool, what colour is the "cue ball"?
8. Was the motor-racing driver Emerson Fittipaldi born in France, Italy or Brazil?
9. Is "langlauf" another name for figure-skating, marathon-running, or cross-country skiing?
10. In croquet, what is a "rover"?