The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Nine-letter Words. Answers here.
1. The planning and cultivation of a garden.
2. The first meal of the day, normally taken soon after getting up in the morning.
3. Magnetic tape used for recording visual images.
4. A dwelling on the roof or in the uppermost part of a building, usually structurally distinct.
5. A single press of a key on a keyboard, etc.
6. A female ballet dancer.
7. To provide (stools, armchairs, sofas, etc.) with coverings, cushions, stuffing, springs, etc.
8. A building or room with equipment for physical exercise.
9. A musical instrument of Russian origin, having a triangular body and usually three strings which are played by plucking.
10. A word which has the same spelling as another, but has a different pronunciation and meaning, such as "lead".