The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: The Beatles. Answers here.
1. The Beatles came from which English city?
2. What was the title of the Beatles' 1967 album which achieved a new maturity for pop?
3. What is Ringo Starr's real name?
4. Which arranger and producer is best known for his work as producer of most of The Beatles' recordings?
5. What was the title of the Beatles' first film - in 1964?
6. Which member of the Beatles' first solo release was "Wonderwall Music" in 1968?
7. The Beatles evolved from a band formed by John Lennon with classmates at Quarry Bank high school in 1956. What was that band called?
8. Which Beatles' album had a celebrated cover photograph featuring the four Beatles, including a shoeless Paul McCartney, on a Zebra crossing outside the EMi studios?
9. Who was the Beatles' original bass guitarist, who left the group in 1961, died in 1962 at the age of 21, and later became the subject of a film "Backbeat" (1993)?
10. The Beatles "reunited" in 1995 to add their singing and playing to a previously unreleased demo tape sung by John Lennon. What was the song called?