The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: 1968. Answers here.
1. Which 1968 film included the Simon and Garfunkel song "Mrs Robinson"?
2. In which country did the "Prague Spring" begin a programme of liberalization in 1968?
3. In which war was the "Tet Offensive" launched in 1968?
4. In which city on 10 May in 1968 did student unrest lead to the "Night of the Barricades"?
5. In 1968, which modern device came into being when someone saw the commercial potential of the whirlpool bath?
6. Which Soviet cosmonaut, who was the first person to oribit the earth, died in 1968 when a plane he was testing crashed?
7. In 1968, the tennis championships at Wimbledon were opened to what kind of people?
8. Which US politician was shot on 5 June 1968 by Sirhan Sirhan, and died the following day?
9. In 1968, which Northern Irish rock singer recorded the haunting "Astral Weeks"?
10. Name the US novelist who wrote "Tortilla Flat" and "The Grapes of Wrath" before he died in 1968