The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Nursery Rhymes. Answers here
1. In the nursery rhyme, "Jack and Jill went up the hill" to fetch what?
2. In the nursery rhyme "Ride a cock-horse to Banbury Cross", the fine lady has rings on her fingers and what on her toes?
3. In the nursery rhyme "Sing a Song of Sixpence", how many blackbirds were baked in a pie?
4. In the nursery rhyme about Peter Piper, what was it that Peter Piper picked?
5. In the nursery rhyme about the Lion and the Unicorn fighting for the crown, which animal beat the other?
6. The nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty" is actually a riddle about what?
7. In the nursery rhyme about Old Mother Goose, she would ride through the air on a very fine...what?
8. Ella Fitzgerald gave Chick Webb's big band a hit song in 1938 with her swing version of which nursery rhyme?
9. In the nursery rhyme, Thursday's child has...what?
10.There may be a link between the title of the 1959 film "Some Like It Hot" and a particular nursery rhyme. In the nursery rhyme, what is the thing that some like hot?