The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Fictional places. Answers here
1. Which Australian TV soap opera is set in Ramsay Street in the fictional Melbourne suburb of Erinsborough (which is almost an anagram of the show's title).
2. Who wrote seven children's books about a fictional land called Narnia?
3. Who wrote the comic novel "Puckoon" about a fictional Irish village?
4. Llareggub was the fictional setting for which "play for voices" written by Dylan Thomas?
5. Nutopia was the fictional setting of the album "Mind Games" by which performer?
6. In which of his novels did Evelyn Waugh write about the Whispering Glades Memorial Park?
7. Name the fictional English cathedral city featured in the Barsetshire novels of Anthony Trollope.
8. Which novelist wrote about Blunderstone, Coketown, Dullborough and Eatanswill?
9. Name the outrageous girls' school created in cartoons by Ronald Searle.
10. The fictional Mississippi county of Yoknapatawpha provided the setting for many of the best-known works of which American novelist?