The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Comedians. Answers here
1. Which comedian co-wrote the TV shows "The Office" and "Extras" with Stephen Merchant?
2. Which US comedian, born Leonard Alfred Schneider, was imprisoned for obscenity in 1961 and was refused permission to enter Britain in 1963? His autobiography is entitled "How To Talk Dirty and Influence People".
3. Which English comedian starred on TV in "Blackadder" and in the 1997 film "Bean"?
4. Which US film comedian starred in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", "Hans Christian Andersen" and "The Court Jester"?
5. Which comedian first achieved prominence in "Beyond the Fringe" and invented the stage character E. L. Wisty?
6. Which American comedian became the first African-American actor to star in a weekly television dramatic series and later played obstetrician Cliff Huxtable in his own show?
7. Which comedian's real name was Alfred Hawthorne Hill?
8. Which US comedian appeared in the films "The Bank Dick" and "Never Give a Sucker an Even Break" and also played Micawber in the 1935 film of "David Copperfield"?
9. Which Danish-born pianist and comedian published an autobiography called "My Favourite Intermissions"? His Broadway show, "Comedy in Music", was the longest-running one-person show in US theatrical histor
10. Which US comedian performed as a comedy team with his wife, Gracie Allen?