The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Capitals. Answers here.
1. What is the capital city of Russia?
2. What is the capital of the USA?
3. Which country has Lisbon as its capital?
4. What is the capital of Egypt?
5. What is the capital of Poland?
6. Before 1960, Rio de Janeiro was the capital of Brazil. What is Brazil's capital now?
7. What is the world's most northerly capital city?
8. Is Lusaka the capital of Zambia, Zaire or Zimbabwe?
9. Is Vilnius the capital of Armenia, Slovakia or Lithuania?
10. Which country has Quito as its capital?