The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here
1. In the 1997 film "Titanic", which actor played Jack who fell in love with Rose (Kate Winslet)?
2. Is a pint more or less than a litre?
3. What is the highest mountain in Japan?
4. What is the square root of sixteen?
5. Who wrote the 1969 novel "The Godfather" which was made into a film by Francis Ford Coppola in 1972?
6. What is a "billet-doux"?
7. Which chemical element is represented by the symbol "H"?
8. Which country had "Papa Doc" Duvalier as its president from 1957 to 1971?
9. Which children's book by Kenneth Grahame was originally called "The Mole and the Water-Rat"?
10. Is Alexander McQueen famous as a singer, a fashion designer, or a painter?