The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Deserts. Answers here.
1. What is the largest desert in the world?
2. Deserts can be cold as well as hot: is this true or false?
3. Was "Desert Storm" the name given to the US-led campaign in the first Gulf War or the second Gulf War?
4. In which state of the USA is the Painted Desert?
5. What is the second largest desert in the world?
6. In which country are the Gibson Desert, the Great Sandy Desert and the Great Victoria Desert?
7. Which German commander in the Second World War was nicknamed the Desert Fox?
8. In which continent is the Atacama Desert?
9. Is the Namib Desert in southeast or southwest Africa?
10. In which state of the USA is the Mojave or Mohave Desert?