The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Trees. Answers here.
1. Which two people were expelled from Eden after having eaten the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge?
2. Deciduous trees lose their leaves and become dormant during the winter. Is this true or false?
3. A record album called "The Joshua Tree" took which rock group to super-stardom in 1987?
4. The Lombardy poplar is named after a district of which country?
5. Who wrote the poem "The Village Blacksmith" which begins: "Under the spreading chestnut tree"?
6. In what kind of tree was King Charles II concealed after his defeat at Worcester in 1651?
7. Which tree appears in the Lebanese flag?
8. The poisonous milky juice of the upas tree is used for doing what?
9. What was the first line of the poem called "Trees" by Joyce Kilmer?
10. In Japan, mulberry trees are grown for the raising of which animals?