The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: The letter "A". Answers here.
1. The capital and largest city of Algeria.
2. The title of a Shakespeare play about the Queen of Egypt and her love affairs.
3. The name of an Australian heavy-metal group featuring Angus Young in schoolboy cap and short trousers.
4. A 1977 film comedy written by, directed by and starring Woody Allen, and featuring Diane Keaton.
5. A macabre family in cartoons by a US artist, including Morticia and Uncle Fester.
6. A musical instrument consisting of a rectangular bellows expanded and contracted between the hands.
7. Surname of the actress who played Dana Scully in the television series "The X-Files".
8. An orthodox Anabaptist sect that separated from the Mennonites in the late 17th century and exists today primarily in southeast Pennsylvania.
9. A town in the Czech Republic - the site of Napoleon's victory over the Russian and Austrian armies in 1805.
10. Surname of a 20th-century Nigerian writer whose works include "Things Fall Apart" and "Arrow of God".