The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Marriages. Answers here
1. Which American actress married Nick Hilton, Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher and Richard Burton?
2. Which film actor/director married Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, Soon-Yi?
3. Born Anne Robbins, she appeared in the 1957 film "Hellcats of the Navy" with her husband, Ronald Reagan, before he became US president. By what first name was Anne better known?
4. Sarah Brightman is the former wife of which composer and producer of musicals?
5. Which French film director was married to Brigitte Bardot and, later, Jane Fonda?
6. Country singer Lyle Lovett married which actress in 1993?
7. Which American poet was married to poet Ted Hughes, who edited her "Collected Poems" after her suicide?
8. Which 17th-century Dutch painter married Saskia, the niece of art dealer Hendrick Uylenburgh?
9. Which American singer married actor Elliott Gould in 1963?
10. Which Hebrew leader married Zipporah, one of the seven daughters of Jethro, the priest of a tribe of desert nomads?