The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Christmas Songs. Answers here.
1. Which British group had a 1973 hit with "Merry Xmas Everybody?"
2. Which American performer had a hit in 1994 with "All I Want for Christmas is You?"
3. What was the title of the Christmas song organised by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure in 1984 to raise funds for Ethiopia?
4. Which song was a hit at Christmas 1988 for Cliff Richard?
5. Boney M had a number 1 hit all over Europe at Christmas 1978 with which song?
6. Who wrote the song "White Christmas?"
7. Which English electric-folk group had a British hit at Christmas 1973 with the Latin carol "Gaudete?"
8. Complete the title of Dora Bryan's 1963 Christmas hit: "All I Want for Christmas is a..."
9. Which American rapper had a 1979 hit with "Christmas Rapping?"
10. Which traditional carol was a hit for Mike Oldfield in 1975?