The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Sweets. Answers here
1. What is the name for an apple fixed on a stick and coated with a thin layer of toffee?
2. What is the name for a small soft gelatinous sweet in the shape of a baby?
3. What is the name for a powder, syrup, confectionery or beverage derived from cacao seeds?
4. What kind of sugar is used to make butterscotch?
5. Which sweet is usually made from chicle?
6. What is the name in North America for what the British call "candy floss?"
7. What is the name for the paste made from ground almonds, sugar, and egg whites, used for coating cakes or shaped into small sweets?
8. What is the alternative name, taken from French, for a water ice?
9. What is the name for an elongated pastry filled with custard or whipped cream and usually iced with chocolate?
10. Which word for a chocolate sweet also means any of several dark round fungi that grow underground and which are considered a delicacy?