The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Space. Answers here
1. Who was the first human to set foot on the Moon?
2. Which US space shuttle exploded after takeoff in January 1986?
3. In 1962, the British pop group the Tornados had a popular musical hit whose title was the name of a satellite launched that year. What was the title?
4. What name was given by the press to President Reagan's 1983 Strategic Defense Initiative?
5. Where is the Hubble telescope?
6. On which planet did Viking 1 and 2 land in 1976?
7. What was the name of the dog launched in Sputnik 2 in 1957 - the first animal carried into space?
8. What record was achieved in 1963 by Soviet cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova?
9. On 18 March 1965, cosmonaut Aleksei Leonov became the first person to do what?
10. In which space station did cosmonauts Vladimir Titov and Musa Manarov spend 366 days?