The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here
1. Who played "Mr Bean" on television and in a film?
2. Was the Berlin Wall built in 1948, 1953 or 1961?
3. On which African river is the Kariba Dam: is it the Nile, the Zambezi or the Congo?
4. Which 1976 film, starring Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman, was based on the Watergate scandal?
5. Mary O'Brien is the real name of which British singer who died in Los Angeles in 1999?
6. Which British author wrote the novels "A Town Like Alice" and "On the Beach," both set in Australia?
7. Which country used to be called East Pakistan?
8. The Treaty of Portsmouth (1905) marked the end of a war between Russia and which country?
9. Which player led the 1984 and 1992 U. S. Olympic basketball teams to gold medals?
10. What is the meaning of the word "defenestration?"