The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Rivers. Answers here
1. What is the longest river in South America?
2. In Mark Twain's book, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, a raft carried Huckleberry Finn and a runaway slave down which river?
3. Which river flows northward for approximately 850 miles from southeastern Switzerland to the North Sea?
4. Which English river is called the Isis in the vicinity of Oxford?
5. Which long river empties into the Mediterranean at Damietta and Rosetta?
6. In Paris, is the Left Bank north or south of the River Seine?
7. The River Danube begins in which country?
8. The Darling River flows into the Murray River - in which country?
9. Mesopotamia is a region between which two rivers?
10. Which important Russian city is on the delta of the River Neva?