The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Assassinations. Answers here
1. Which US president was assassinated in 1865 by John Wilkes Booth?
2. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo precipitated which event?
3. In which city was President John F. Kennedy assassinated in 1963?
4. Which notorious Siberian monk was assassinated in 1916 by a group of Russian noblemen?
5. Hendrik Verwoerd was assassinated in 1966, when he was prime minister of which country?
6. Who won the 1964 Nobel Peace Prize, four years before he was assassinated?
7. Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC on a day which, in the ancient Roman calendar, was called "the ides of..." - what?
8. What murder weapon was used to kill Leon Trotsky in Mexico in 1940?
9. Who was assassinated in his bath by Charlotte Corday in 1793?
10. This Israeli prime minister was assassinated in 1995. What was his name?