The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: London. Answers here
1. What is the main river flowing through London?
2. In which London church have most English monarchs since William the Conqueror been crowned?
3. Which London landmark was sold in 1968 to the McCulloch Oil Corporation and re-erected in Arizona?
4. In London in 1802, who established a famous exhibition of wax models of celebrities?
5. Which square in central London got its name from once being the garden of a convent in Westminster?
6. Which famous jewels are displayed at the Tower of London?
7. Which London theatre has three parts called the Lyttelton, Olivier and Cottesloe theatres?
8. Which famous London event was first organized in 1981 by Chris Brasher and John Disley?
9. What was the ancient Roman name for London?
10. What is the name of the London residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury?